Wednesday, November 21, 2007

LPLS ONLINE RESOURCES

What a great opportunity to discover all the wonderful resources we have at Linebaugh. I use TEL frequently. In fact, last night at book discussion I dazzled folks with the research I'd done on Orhan Pamuk, the Turkish writer who won the Nobel prize for literature last year. The funny part is that everyone of them has access to the same information becasue I got it all through TEL!

For this exercise I decided to look at Rosetta Stone. I never would have taken the time to register and try the program without Learning 2.0. It's a great way to learn a language. I plan to use it some more at home and I even feel that I would be able to help a patron get started. So, all I can say to you is, "Je suis une femme dans la biblioteque!" If you use Rosetta Stone you'll understand.

No comments: